ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ewwww you smell wat are you doing i see you ha ha me i am happy ha ha i feel like laughing out loud lol lol lol lol lol okay thats over lets go eat SUSHI!!!!!!!!! yes lets go and then after we can go to the mall and gracies b-day is on saturday smart one so yea wwwwooooooooooooooo okay good job on your blog so yea well i dont know comment back love yea lots
0_o 0_o =] =]=] ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha 0_o 0_o =]=]=]=]=]=]=]=]=]==]=]]=]=]=]=]=]=]=]=
My name is Andi Trevino. I love ROCK. I enjoy spending time w/ my friends and family. I love writing songs and i was in cheerleading, i guess people are right....I am really outgoing, I love to have fun, and I can be really loud, but I'm a really cool person to get 2 know. I tend to be really random at times, but i can always put a smile on your face:) [[ I love to eat oatmeal ]] I go to IDEA, tough skl but i get through it w/ my friends by my side...Well thats pretty much it...umm yeah...lol&hearts(ROCK ON)&hearts
7 comments:
dude i know.
its flippin slow!!!
egh..egh?
lol.j/k
hehe so yeah!
QQQUUUEEE PPAASSSAAA??
:DD
ahh.. you're my wifey too!
-gracie.♥
ha ha ha ur it ewww u smell ha ha ha ha no i dont want to go to taco bell i am on an all carb diet god your so stupid
haha ily 2.
:}
hehe..
woo!!!
i have another wifey!
heck jess!!!
:D
-gracie.♥
yeah i know.
dumb victor.
he's just jealous cause i so freaking totally rawk.
and he like....doesnt.
lol.
:P
i have the rocks ready.
:D
-gracie.♥
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ewwww you smell wat are you doing i see you ha ha me i am happy ha ha i feel like laughing out loud lol lol lol lol lol okay thats over lets go eat SUSHI!!!!!!!!! yes lets go and then after we can go to the mall and gracies b-day is on saturday smart one so yea wwwwooooooooooooooo okay good job on your blog so yea well i dont know comment back love yea lots
0_o 0_o =] =]=] ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha 0_o 0_o =]=]=]=]=]=]=]=]=]==]=]]=]=]=]=]=]=]=]=
i rock your socks your tiny socks rooster ha ha ha ok bye bye
Post a Comment