My name is Andi Trevino. I love ROCK. I enjoy spending time w/ my friends and family. I love writing songs and i was in cheerleading, i guess people are right....I am really outgoing, I love to have fun, and I can be really loud, but I'm a really cool person to get 2 know. I tend to be really random at times, but i can always put a smile on your face:) [[ I love to eat oatmeal ]] I go to IDEA, tough skl but i get through it w/ my friends by my side...Well thats pretty much it...umm yeah...lol&hearts(ROCK ON)&hearts
18 comments:
lol,
do you really want to be scared?
:|
-gracie
oh.
well,
egh.
ill scare you.
and ill bite you.
:]]
i really will.
and i'll like scare you.
i will...
i really will..
ooh, set me as ur desktop like clarissa and kc!!
:]
sweet kids.
lovely, really.
-gracie
what up
what up
okie dokie then.
i am going to right now..
aw,
but i can read it.
:]
i know,
i am
tooo good.
lol.
ily.
-gracie
doode i know!!!
-gracie
yep.
good times,
dont last forever...
-gracie
WHAT HAVE U BEEN UP TO
IM JUST HERE BORED LIKE ALWAYS
ha ha ha ha ha u got a 40
on whitch test?
i got a 100 on the chap.12
just playing dont go and cry
You Confuse me.
hey
how are you
how have you been
will hope good
will it me lizzy
lol
so =]
hey sexy
hey i need to take of the shoe laces of my shoes and clean them or do u want to clean them 4 me
so when are u cleaning my sheos
u dont apreciate nothing like u dont apriciate that JUAN likes u
lol.
that was definetely a good one.
ily more-er.
than anyone on this planet.
:]]
[[♥]]
-gracie
Post a Comment