Ha Ha thanks yeah i'll try but Mrs. Im the slowest typer in the world!!!! Ha ha but don worry im working on it!!! Lol.. I CAN DO IT!!!! (w/ Ben's help) lol j/k
My name is Andi Trevino. I love ROCK. I enjoy spending time w/ my friends and family. I love writing songs and i was in cheerleading, i guess people are right....I am really outgoing, I love to have fun, and I can be really loud, but I'm a really cool person to get 2 know. I tend to be really random at times, but i can always put a smile on your face:) [[ I love to eat oatmeal ]] I go to IDEA, tough skl but i get through it w/ my friends by my side...Well thats pretty much it...umm yeah...lol&hearts(ROCK ON)&hearts
7 comments:
Andy
Great, your blog is complete. Now make sure you do a better job on your weekly techconnect assignments. You have less than a page for each assignment.
DELETE ANY NEGATIVE COMMENTS FROM YOUR BLOG!
Ha Ha thanks yeah i'll try but Mrs. Im the slowest typer in the world!!!! Ha ha but don worry im working on it!!! Lol.. I CAN DO IT!!!! (w/ Ben's help) lol j/k
thank you...
ahh DEARIE,
yes boredom does kill and i could tell from the LLLLOOOOONNNGGGG cmnt!
lol.
yeah, but ugh ugh....... ugh... i'm hotter!
lol.
j/k.
so um yeah...
wifey, i'm here all bored.
& clarissa is proposing to me...again.
lol..
you need to keep an EYE on HER.
~gracie.♥
haha i did.
she said her dad had to use one of those once.
lol.
:DD
[[lol.... i think u may be able to hear me all the way over there... lol]]
ooh i freaking <3 chocolate chip granola bars!
wo!!!
ily2.
me neither.. i have like a blank mind.
0_o
-gracie
haha i did.
she said her dad had to use one of those once.
lol.
:DD
[[lol.... i think u may be able to hear me all the way over there... lol]]
ooh i freaking <3 chocolate chip granola bars!
wo!!!
ily2.
me neither.. i have like a blank mind.
0_o
-gracie
ya ya i know sorry naaaaaa
april foools lol
STOP....
SHE SAID SHE WANTS TO BE MA WIFEY....
SO GET OVER IT!!!!!
GAWSH......
GRRRRRR U!!!!
W/B
-CLARISSA ♥ NICK
Post a Comment