Monday, April 16, 2007

Once In A Heart Break...

Boy: I saw her today.
Girl: I saw him today.

Boy: She looks better than before.
Girl: I couldn’t stop looking at him.

Boy: I asked how things were going.
Girl: I asked him about his new girlfriend.

Boy: I pick her over any girl I’m with.
Girl: He’s probably really happy now.

Boy: I couldn’t even look at her without crying.
Girl: He couldn’t even look at me.

Boy: I told her I missed her.
Girl: He doesn’t mean it.

Boy: I love her.
Girl: He doesn’t love me.

Boy: I held her for one last time.
Girl: He gave me a friendly hug.

Boy: I went home and cried.
Girl: I went home and cried.

Boy: I lost her…
Girl: I love him…

2 comments:

Alex.[that used to be go to girl.] said...

just like you to put something about heartbreaks and all those 'depressing' things..
so predictable that its funny.

ChristineAngeline said...

Awwwwwwwwwww! That made me so sad!...OK dramatic moment over, but that was really sad. Both the boy and girl are idiots.Anyways, i said i was going to leave you a scary comment, but i don't feel like it.