Wednesday, May 30, 2007

P.E......ughhhh......-Running

P.e was fun but it was kind of tiring. This would fall under a.t.l.We did alot of excersises and running. I learned how to do my excersises correctly b/c sometimes I would do them wrong or I would "cheat" but now I can do them correctly= > Sometimes I would get reallyy tired from running and excersising but it all payed off b/c I stayed fit and healthy (at the time).

I think that everyone should be in P.E b/c it keeps you fit and healthy. Instead of sitting in class for about an hour in a half you should be doing something active so you dont gain weight. I learned how to run good. Now I can do it a little faster then before. Over all I really like P.E (good memories...)Running was a tough thing to do for me but first I learned how to move my legs IN a constant movement. Then, I learned to always use my toes to run b/c your heels will make you slow down .

No comments: