In Science I learned a ton of new things I never new before. I disected a ugly rat, made soda , and learned a lot about our bodies and enviroments. I never was really interested in Science but this year has been very good and I grew to love science class.
When I first disected a rat I was a little grossed out...but after a while I learned about our body functions and how they work. I felt bad for the rat but I was able to really see and learn about the body because a rats body is very similar to the human body. That was a challenging experiment for me but I ended up learining alot from it and know what to expect when I get older.
Tuesday, May 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hey andi i feel sorry for you
j/k hahahahahhahahahha i can type really fast! sup
SIXTH GRADE
Post a Comment